meet the girl behind the camera
Hi, I’m Lauryn. I absolutely love what I do. I get to photograph awesome couples on the best day of their lives. I am obsessed with candid shots you will constantly hear me saying "just pretend I'm not here!". My sister has called me the photography ninja because I am often jumping into bushes or rolling around on the ground to get my shot (you will see what I mean if you work with me, haha). My goal is to tell your story in a unique, creative way by showcasing all of the small details and moments. Oh, and I will be ON the dance floor with you singing along to every word at your reception. You've been warned.
a few fun facts:
- I have a wonderful husband, two beautiful daughters (we have no idea where they get it from!) and two fur babies that are pretty cute too.
- My husband and I are both twins because we’re nerds like that.
- I take wood shop classes. I’ve always loved woodworking, I was the only girl in my high school advanced wood shop class.
- I used to be a graphic designer, but I followed my dream and started my own photography company. It was the scariest and best decision I’ve ever made.
- I am super short. I need a step stool to reach my kitchen cabinets. You will see me standing on a chair to get dancing photos at your reception.
I would love to find out more about you, feel free to reach out.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Chelsea & Matt
“I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lauryn. She is so naturally talented at what she does. She made everything so easy and comfortable for my wife and I on our wedding day. She is so creative with the different backdrops and poses she chooses. There were moments of the wedding day that I completely forgot and the only way I now have memories of them is through Lauryn’s photos.”